Emicsoft iPod Converter for Mac, obviously, specially designed for iPod and Mac users, can convert video and audio formats for iPod, iPod nano, iPod classic and iPod Touch on Mac OS X. All supported output formats are MPEG-4, H.264/MPEG 4 AVC, MOV, M4V, MP3, AAC, AIFF, M4A and WAV formats which iPod supported. Other popular Apple devices can also be set as output including iPhone, iPhone 3G and Apple TV.
As an editing helper, Emicsoft iPod Converter for Mac is also very powerful and helpful. You can trim video into clips, crop movie playing region and adjust brightness, contrast and saturation to create ideal output effect. More and attractive functions will let you enjoy this Emicsoft Mac iPod Converter OS X fully.
1. Emicsoft iPod Converter OS X supports converting to MPEG-4, H.264/MPEG 4 AVC, MOV, M4V, MP3, AAC, AIFF, M4A and WAV file which can be played on iPod nano, iPod nano 4, iPod classic, iPod Touch, iPod Touch 2, iPhone, iPhone 3G and Apple TV.
2. Split video into several parts averagely with specific time length by the trim function.
3. Preview the original and output video effect at the same time. Before the conversion, you can do changes what you are not satisfied.
4. Keep your favorite pictures as JPEG, GIF and BMP formats for later use by the capture function.
5. To fit the different models of iPod, crop the video frame playing region if necessary.
6. Reset the movie brightness, contrast and saturation by sliding the bars easily.
7. To avoid mosaic, take use of the Deinterlacing function to get a successive video file.
8. Emicsoft iPod Converter Mac provides you with the easiest way and fastest conversion speed to convert to iPod mac.
PowerPC G4/G5 or Intel processor, 512MB RAM, 60MB free hard disk space for installation