Emicsoft iPhone Converter for Mac is a program specially designed for iPhone users including iPhone 3G and iPhone 3GS. The powerful Mac converter software can convert video and audio formats to iPhone formats supported including MPEG-4, H.264/MPEG 4 AVC, MOV, M4V, MP3, AAC, AIFF, M4A and WAV. Other Apple devices (iPod, iPod nano, iPod classic, iPod Touch and Apple TV) are also supported.
Moreover, you can get a better video effect with practical edit functions. For instance, you can split video into clips, reset the parameters like video encoder, resolution, frame rate, channels, sample rate and bitrate, save the captured pictures as JPEG, GIF, BMP for later use. Quite powerful functions and friendly interface can help you easily make iPhone videos with Emicsoft iPhone Converter for Mac.
1. Emicsoft Mac iPhone Converter OS X can work for almost all popular Apple devices including iPod nano, iPod classic, iPod Touch, iPod Touch 2, iPhone, iPhone 3G, iPhone 3GS, and Apple TV.
2. Reset the video brightness, contrast and saturation to get a better video effect.
3. This built-in preview function allows you to have an instant input and output video effect simultaneously, and then capture your favorite pictures by the snapshot function.
4. Trim video into clips with exact time length with this function so that you can convert certain part of the video only.
5. Crop the video playing region at ease to fit for your iPhone freely.
6. Several clicks are enough to bring you a colorful iPhone movie effect with fast conversion speed.
7. Batch conversion is supported so you can load files as many as you need.
PowerPC G4/G5 or Intel processor, 512MB RAM, 60MB free hard disk space for installation