DigiSigner is a tiny PDF viewer tool to digitally sign your PDF documents and verify signatures.
DigiSigner main features:
- DigiSigner is a normal PDF viewer so you can always open and inspect the document you are going to sign.
- DigiSigner produces completely Adobe Reader compliant digital signatures, which can be verified in Adobe Reader and vice versa.
- Certificate generation is also supported in DigiSigner.
- Place the signature wherever you want in the document using your mouse.
- Create invisible and professionally looking visible signatures with DigiSigner.
- DigiSigner shows and verifies existing digital signatures in the document. You can also verify them just by clicking on them.
- Your certificates can be easily added or removed and DigiSigner always memorizes all the changes you made.
- DigiSigner lets you quickly open PDF documents using right-click mouse menu.
- You can simultaneously open and sign as many PDFs as you want.
- There are versions for Windows and Linux.
DigiSigner is perfect tiny tool to view and digitally sign your PDF invoices or business contracts.
Java Runtime Environment 1.6