Kernel for NTFS is result oriented and convenient software designed and developed for Windows NTFS file system based operating system to easily recover and restore data from deleted, formatted, corrupted and damaged NTFS partitions. It facilitates safe restoration of lost data after accidental disk format, virus attacks, sudden system shutdown, Hardware/Software malfunctioning, File/Directory deletion, master table corruption, partition table deletion. It successfully restores data from NTFS and NTFS5 partition in quick and easy manner.
Restore Data With Kernel for NTFS Software :
* Restore data from corrupted, formatted and deleted NTFS partition
* Restore data even if error messages like - "Cannot Delete or Repair Corrupted File on NTFS Volume"
* Restore data in cases of deletion, OS failure, Boot sector failure, power fault and other similar reasons.
* Restore data even if the disk partition has been formatted with different file system type or with different parameters.
* Full support for IDE, EIDE, SCSI and SATA, PAN, ZIP and USB drives
* Supports file recovery from Windows registry corruptions, unexpected system shutdown and virus contaminations
* Restore data from all storage media devices like hard disk drive, USB drives, memory cards and other external storage mediums.
* Two effective scanning methods to restore data completely and accurately
Kernel for NTFS is cost effective data recovery utility to restore data from corrupt, damaged and deleted NTFS partitions. After recovery, recovered data is analyzed and then saved to the preferred location of the hard drive or any other media. After saving, recovered file(s) and folder(s) can be accessed from the saved location.
Pentium II 400 MHz, 64 MB RAM, 10 MB