VeryPDF PCL to TIFF Converter Shell for Linux is a useful and powerful Linux system oriented application which can convert printed document such as PCL, PRN, PXL, SPL, etc to TIFF images in Linux system.
a. With VeryPDF PCL to TIFF Converter Shell for Linux, you can freely control the image size by customizing its width and height, set TIFF image resolution in horizontal and vertical directions, set image color depth, compress TIFF image, etc.
b.In addition, you can also use VeryPDF PCL to TIFF Converter Shell for Linux to create faxable TIFF format file of two kinds of sizes.
c. Support various source formats:PCL to TIFF Converter Shell for Linux can convert several formats of printed document such as PCL, PXL, PRN and SPL to TIFF or fax TIFF image format. If you have no handy app for opening these kinds of source formats, to convert them to TIFF format image which can be opened by most of image viewer or processor will be a good choice.
d. Various custom properties of created TIFF:By using PCL to TIFF Converter Shell for Linux, you can easily customize the resolution, size (by controlling the image width and height), color depth (1, 8 and 24-bit are supported) for the created TIFF image, which can help you get high quality TIFF image file with high efficiency.
e. Create faxable TIFF: You can create faxable TIFF file with PCL to TIFF Converter Shell for Linux so that you can fax the content in the TIFF file anytime without paper.
Features of VeryPDF PCL to TIFF Converter Shell for Linux:
1. Support all Linux systems.
2. Convert printed document such as PCL, PRN, PXL, SPL, etc to TIFF images in Linux system.
3. Various input formats: PCL, PXL, SPL, PRN, etc.
4. Output formats: Support TIFF, TIF and faxable TIFF.
5. Support to specify image size via customizing image width and height.
6. Allow to set image resolution.
7. Support to set color depth as 1, 8 and 24-bit.
8. Able to convert normal TIFF to faxable TIFF.
9. Support eight TIFF compression methods.