About Sothink SWF Decompiler
This Flash SWF Decompiler easily recovers SWF to FLA ( support Flash 6, Flash MX 2004 (V7), Flash 8, Flash CS3 and Flash CS4 ). Completely compatible with ActionScript 2.0 and 3.0, and can export every SWF element. Supports batch exporting, which can export multi-SWF to FLA, or extract the resource files at one time
Sothink SWF Decompiler for Mac is a professional tool to convert SWF to FLA and extract elements from SWF into variable formats. And exporting multi-file simultaneously is supported. Compatible with Flash versions including Macromedia Flash MX (Flash 6.0), Flash MX 2004 (Flash 7.0), Macromedia Flash 8, Flash CS3 (9.0) and Flash CS4 (10.0). Supports both ActionScript 2.0 and 3.0; and decompiles the code written in ActionScript 2 or 3 and displays the readable code in ActionScript window with syntax highlighting. After the converting, you can get the completed FLA file including linkage, components, *.as, etc
With SWF Decompiler for Mac, you can extract any element of the Flash movie such as shapes, morph shapes, images, sounds, videos, frames, fonts, texts, buttons, sprites and ActionScripts. E.g. you can extract ActionScript as *.as file, get sounds as mp3 or wav, images as jpeg, bmp or png, videos as flv, shapes as swf, etc.
Sothink SWF Decompiler for Mac provides a user-friendly interface. A built-in player enables you to preview the movie and every element before exporting. And the interface layout can be customized to meet your needs.
To make SWF Decompiler for Mac more appealing, SWF Catcher is offered. It is a free tool that can capture Flash movies online from Firefox.
* Provides a user-friendly interface to quickly browse and play SWF on your hard drive or network.
* Supports formats include Flash 6, 7, 8, Flash CS3 (9.0) and Flash CS4 (10.0).
* Supports ActionScript 2.0 and ActionScript 3.0 completely.
* Multi-language version is available.
* Set as default program to play SWF file.
* Supports getting the Flash movie from Firefox.
* Converts SWF to FLA stably.
* Export resources to SWF or FLA format.
* Processes multi-file, no matter where the files locate.
* Decompiles the code written in ActionScript 2 or 3 and displays the readable code in ActionScript window with syntax highlighting.
* Supports exporting FLA file with ActionScript 3.
* Enables to encode Flash in the proper language.
* Optimizes the display of ActionScript in Resources Panel. When decompiling AS3.0, supports showing AS Class structure like folder-tree according to its path in package.
* Exports AS File into HTML Format
* Supports exporting ActionScript in *.as format.
* Supports Flash components.
* Decompiles the ActionScript code and generates neat and readable code.
* Shows the script code neatly within the program and exports the ActionScript while converting the SWF to FLA.
* Can extract the shapes, sounds, images, sprites, fonts, texts and ActionScript from a Flash movie.
* Can extract the video file from a Flash movie and export it in *.flv format.
* Browses and preview any resources and their thumbnails before exporting.
* Shows detail properties of elements in Flash movies.
* Provides the available FLV player (support Mac OS 10.5).
Mac OS X 10.4 or above, which is installed ActiveX controls