Kernel for Lotus Notes to Outlook is an excellent way to simplify the process of migration from Lotus Notes to Exchange. Lotus Notes to Exchange conversion software converts emails, contacts, journals, appointments, tasks, notes, attachments, images and all other items of NSF file to PST file. Moreover, Lotus Notes to Exchange software converts Lotus Domino server mailboxes to new accounts in MS Exchange Server or PST file. Software is embedded with two conversion options that allow the user to convert unlimited NSF files PST file or Domino server mailboxes; the user can choose any of the available conversion option as per his/ her conversion requirements.
Lotus Notes to Exchange conversion software supports every version of Lotus Notes, Domino Server, MS outlook and MS Exchange server. NSF files that are converted in PST files can be easily accessed with MS Outlook. Users, who want to understand the functioning of the Lotus Notes to Exchange conversion software before purchasing it, can download the free demo version. Free demo version allows conversion of single NSF file and saves first 10 items of every folder existing in NSF file. To convert unlimited NSF files to PST files, full version is required.
* Converts multiple .NSF file(s) to .PST/Exchange at once
* Supports Unicode Character Conversion
* Converts Domino Server mailbox accounts
* Restores folder structure of .NSF file into .PST file and makes it easy to access with MS Outlook email client.
* Facilitates saving converted NSF file into .PST and Exchange Server format
* Allows the recovered data to be saved in Text or RTF format
* Converts every item of the NSF file to PST file like Emails, attachments, images, notes, journals, appointments, tasks, schedules, to-do item list, sent emails, drafts, alarms, rules, calendar, address book, folder and sub-folders
Pentium II 400 MHz, 64 MB RAM, 10 MB