CPT Dictionary is a browser for dictionary files,
created by the program CPT Word Lists.
- browsing/searching in any standard encoding including Unicode decomposition and bidi support;
- creates display list of all words or clues (definitions);
- supports inverted indexes;
- searching in several dictionaries;
- supports watch mode - via the clipboard the search pattern is taken from any application/window;
- filtering words and clues via all tags and word length;
- options for the keyboard input, the searching, and the information to be shown;
- searching variants of words like anagrams and palindromes;
- optional bar with several transliterators;
- can be localized by the user.
The distribution contains the dictionary 'Unofficial Smiley Dictionary' and the word list 'Wiki words, up to 8 letters'.
Sun Java JDK/JRE 1.1-1.7