A complete messaging solution, AXIGEN Mail Server Business Edition provides an answer to all challenges of a dynamic business environment. Designed for Small and Medium Businesses, this edition makes administration and user access easier, while offering full-scale security features.
Main services: (E)SMTP/IMAP4/POP3/WebMail, List Server, all controlled from centralized WEB/CLI administration. AXIGEN is available for many Linux distros (such as Gentoo, RedHat, Fedora, Slackware, Debian, Ubuntu, Mandriva, Suse), as well as for BSD platforms and Solaris.
Business communication made easy:
- Skinnable & multilanguage Standard WebMail Interface (HTML editor, RPOP, temporary email addresses)
- Address book (personal, public & domain contacts)
- Personal Organizer (includes Calendar/Journal/Tasks/Notes)
- User groups & mailing lists for simplified communication flows
- Mobile WebMail Interface
- Desktop-like Ajax WebMail Interface (keyboard navigation & shortcuts, drag-and-drop, continuous scrolling)
- Groupware, Push Email & PIM Synchronization functionalities - available as add-ons
Overall security to protect your business:
- Multiple AntiVirus & AntiSpam support
- Multi-layer access control (firewall-like rules)
- Authentication & Encryption
- SPF & DomainKeys compliance
- Anti Impersonation & Password Enforcement Policies
- Blacklists / Whitelists, Message Acceptance Rules
- Identity Confirmation system
Powerful technology at your service:
- Queue management
- Account Classes
- Single storage of emails sent to multiple recipients
- Comprehensive charts & statistics
- FTP Backup & Restore
- Automatic migration tools
During the evaluation period and first year of use, users have access to free FIRsT support (24x7).
*** NEW PROMOTION AVAILABLE, PLEASE VISIT: http://www.axigen.com/mail-server/enterprise/
Changelog for this release:
BlackBerry® synchronization via the AstraSync client; a series of bug-fixes for both the AXIGEN server (e.g. email search, IMAP, CLI, WebMail) and the AXIGEN Outlook Connector.
Intel x86/PowerPC/Sparc; FreeBSD 7x/6x,NetBSD 5.0/4.0,OpenBSD 4.6/4.5,Solaris 10;256 RAM,100MB