The Linux Operating System is becoming the popular open source operating systems in the world. With large number of active installations, Linux operating system has become the core of many high volume, business-critical applications. It becomes imperative to keep the systems highly available for any modern organization, because minutes of downtime could result in loss of productivity and revenue. AdventNet SNMP Agent for Linux works to keep the users informed about the status of the Linux System.
AdventNet SNMP Agent for Linux, that comes for FREE, is a proven solution for Linux users to monitor and manage the Linux system through both SNMP and Web consoles. It helps the Linux users to maximize their system availability and overall performance.
It provides real time information based on the pre-defined MIB called AdventNet-Linux-MIB and two standard MIBs RFC-1213-MIB & HOST-RESOURCES-MIB.
- Comprehensive monitoring of Linux machines by view of supporting pre-defined MIB called AdventNet-LINUX-MIB and standard MIBs RFC-1213-MIB & HOST-RESOURCES-MIB
- Facilitates management through SNMP and HTTP consoles
- AdventNet SNMP Agent for Linux supports various Linux versions such as Red Hat 6.2, 7.2, 7.3, 8.0, 9.0, Enterprise Server Release 3, Release 4, Release 5, Mandrake 10.1, Suse Linux 9.1, Debian 3.0, Ubuntu 7.04 & Fedora Core 3 and CentOS 5.
- AdventNet Linux Manager also called Remote Installer Tool is supported in Redhat Linux versions 8, 9 and Enterprise Server Release 3, Release 4 and Advanced Server.
- Discovery of Linux machines in a network
- User-friendly Web console for remote agent installation
Min. 266 MHz Processor Speed, Min. 64 MB RAM & Min. 15 MB Hard Disk Space