Vuze (Azureus) is a platform that enables media companies and creators of rich media content (film directors, videographers, musicians) to publish and distribute their work to millions of viewers, in high quality format (Standard-Definition and High-Definition video).
You can use our platform to expose, promote, and syndicate your content. You can also make your content available for rental, purchase, or ad-supported distribution.
Get famous! Vuze (Azureus) is designed to help creative professionals and amateurs expose, promote, syndicate, and distribute their work at no cost, with no loss of quality.
Vuze (Azureus) makes it simple to upload your content for fast download in high-resolution quality. Publishing is an easy process that takes a few minutes.
Content published on Vuze (Azureus) is available for browsing, searching, and downloading from our website, as well as everywhere you want on the Internet: your website, social networks, blogs.
Vuze (Azureus) is a next-generation online entertainment portal that gives you the ultimate entertainment experience, and access to a world of great high-res content you can view in DVD-quality and HD, right on your monitor or connected TV.
Vuze is powered by Azureus technology, a safe and trusted peer-to-peer downloadable client.
Discovering, watching, and rating high-quality entertainment is what Vuze (Azureus) is all about.
Download the Vuze (Azureus) client and browse through thousands of TV shows, music videos, movies, video games and more. You\'ll discover old favorites as well as recommendations from Vuze (Azureus) and be sure to check out the \"Featured\" page, get the latest content on \"What\'s New\" and explore the great content by channel, category or media type.
Additionally if you want to browse for content, Vuze (Azureus) offers an easy interface and lots to find.
You\'ll want to come back often, since there\'s tons of new content being published every day from networks, studios and maverick content creators around the world.
The Vuze (Azureus) community is already ten million strong and growing by 500,000 people a week.
The Vuze (Azureus) community is a group of people who love entertainment discovering, watching, creating, commenting, reviewing, publishing, sharing, and watching some more, and they are located in 100 countries around the globe. Every person who joins and contributes to the site makes Vuze a more interesting and exciting place for enjoying high-quality entertainment content.
Changelog for this release:
- Swarm Discoveries
- The RSS Feed plugin now can filter on min+max file types and also has a 'copy-filter' function [Parg+Community]
- Reduced resource usage mode on startup - still in a beta state [Parg]
- 'Prevent Computer Sleep' options now available on OSX [Parg]
- Added options to streaming and transcoding to prevent computer sleep [Parg]
- Auto-preview for .nfo and .txt files (Quick View) option added to Library and Files view [Parg]
- Analysis of .rar file content (indication of password protected entries) added as a Quick View function [Parg]
- Added 'edit as text' option to the tracker URL editor dialog [Parg]
- Added right-click menu to Sources tab to allow tracker URL edits [Parg]
- Extended the existing 'add tracker url' Library menu option to accept multiple trackers [Parg]
- Custom date format now applicable to ETA colums [Parg]
- Added 'Torrent Creation Date' column to Library views [Parg]
- Added per-column date formats for the ETA columns [Parg]
- Added aggregate stats view (e.g. aggregate share-ratio for a number of downloads) to the 'Torrent Options' view [Parg]
- Added plugin install and uninstall buttons to the plugin configuration view [Parg]
- The previous release disabled IPFilters for Vuze update torrents, this has been reverted [Parg]
- Plugin views now listed in View menu [TuxPaper]
- 64 bit support [TuxPaper]
- Absolute ETA display now separately configurable for ETA and Progress column [Parg]
- Ignore temporary 'incomplete' suffix when showing file types [Parg]
- Updated Catalan translation [GosGroc]
- Fixed bug whereby some transcodes were being incorrectly failed as 'prematurely terminated' [Parg]
- Fixed race condition that occurred when auto-transcoding from an RSS feed [Parg]
- Fixed error when creating manually-selected piece size torrents [Parg]
- Fix CTRL-PGDN/CTRL-END in Library [TuxPaper]
- Fix sidebar entries for categories not updating numbers [TuxPaper]
- Fix sort column not refreshing sometimes [TuxPaper]
- Added some double buffering to fields that were flickering on update [Parg]
- Fixed UI hang under some multi-select conditions [Parg]
- BUGFIX: Plug | Transcoding was sometimes reporting 'no disk space' errors instead of the actual error [Parg]