MagicScore is a magnificent, powerful and convenient musical editor, for those who professionally are engaged in music, seriously studies it or simply loves music and self-expression. Advantages of MagicScore: The convenient interface for a set of partitas, some variants of data input by means of the virtual keyboard, external MIDI devices and big set of musical symbols.
Automatic and manual formatting of partitas. Reproduction and a seal of the partita. Preservation in format MIDI. Reading from format MIDI. Support of editing operations, copying and removal of a set of the allocated elements of the partita. A wide choice of elements of registration. An opportunity of adjustment of force of impact of each note at sound reproduction. The expanded opportunities of navigation. With MagicScore you can use classic or jazz fonts and styles.
Without a doubt, MagicScore Classic is an excellent music composing and composition software. MagicScore Classic provides all general tools for working with scores implementing common musical grammar. It offers terrific capabilities for the entering and editing of musical information, as well as allowing the importing and exporting of scores in MusicXML, MIDI nd karaoke format. MagicScore's specialized tools, such as the Virtual Piano, Notes Performance Editor and the Navigator, let you easily and efficiently record and work with either single pieces or large musical compositions.
* Automatically spell-check all information entered;
* Includes extensive editing capabilities (copy, paste, delete, transpose either single notes or entire selected blocks);
* Enter notes using the Virtual Piano;
* Score entry using the Chord Builder;
* Bind comments, links, and other appearance elements to all score elements;
* Adjust the volume, balance, and effects for each track (of an instrument's score);
* Read from and write to MIDI files;
* Playback note entry by single instrument or by entire orchestra;
* Print or Preview scores;
* Includes Drag & Drop support;
* Cancel the current operation;
* Score recording directly from a MIDI device.
32 MB RAM