Capture, edit and deliver video online, on air, on disc, or on device
Tell your story with maximum impact using Adobe® Premiere® Pro CS4 software, the start-to-finish video production solution that includes Adobe OnLocation CS4 and Encore CS4 software. Adobe OnLocation CS4 and Encore CS4 are included
Adobe Premiere Pro CS4 ships with Adobe OnLocation CS4 for direct-to-disk capture, as well as Adobe Encore CS4 for high-quality DVD and Blu-ray production. Virtually any video format is supported
Edit files from the latest tapeless formats, including RED, AVCHD, P2, XDCAM EX and HD, natively, without transcoding or rewrapping. Speech is searchable
Find sections of content quickly during editing simply by skimming the text rather than scrubbing through video with Speech Search technology. Education discounts are available
As a student or educator, you qualify for education pricing. See the full list of products available for purchase.
End-to-end metadata workflow Speech Search Tapeless camera support Dynamic workflow with other Adobe tools Faster, customizable SWF output Batch encoding in the background Redesigned Adobe OnLocation CS4 Editing efficiency Industry-leading Blu-ray Disc authoring Resource Central
Adobe Premiere Pro CS5 requires a 64-bit operating system.
* Intel® Core™2 Duo or AMD Phenom® II processor; 64-bit support required
* 64-bit operating system required: Microsoft® Windows Vista® Home Premium, Business, Ultimate, or Enterprise with Service Pack 1 or Windows® 7
* 2GB of RAM (4GB or more recommended)
* 10GB of available hard-disk space for installation; additional free space required during installation (cannot install on removable flash-based storage devices)
* 7200 RPM hard drive for editing compressed video formats; RAID 0 for uncompressed
* 1280x900 display with OpenGL 2.0compatible graphics card
* Adobe-certified GPU card for GPU-accelerated performance
* Adobe-certified card for capture and export to tape for SD/HD workflows
* OHCI-compatible IEEE 1394 port for DV and HDV capture, export to tape, and transmit to DV device
* Sound card compatible with ASIO protocol or Microsoft Windows Driver Model
* DVD-ROM drive compatible with dual-layer DVDs (DVD+-R burner for burning DVDs; Blu-ray burner for creating Blu-ray Disc media)
* QuickTime 7.6.2 software required for QuickTime features
* Broadband Internet connection required for online services*
Supported NVIDIA graphics cards for GPU acceleration
* GeForce GTX 285 (Windows and Mac OS)
* GeForce GTX 470 (Windows)
* Quadro 4000 (Windows and Mac OS)
* Quadro 5000 (Windows)
* Quadro 5000M (Windows)
* Quadro FX 3800 (Windows)
* Quadro FX 4800 (Windows and Mac OS)
* Quadro FX 5800 (Windows)
* Quadro CX
Due to licenses of various codecs, several formats are not supported in the trial version of Adobe Premiere Pro CS5, limiting some of the features available in the trial. Formats not supported in the trial version include AVC-Intra, AVCHD, Canon XF, HDV, and XDCAM. In addition, sequence presets for RED or DSLR footage are not available in the trial, although RED R3D files are supported. Certain formats, such as MPEG-2, MPEG-2 DVD, and MPEG-2 Blu-ray, cannot be exported from the trial version. For details, visit the Help Resource Center.
If you decide to purchase Adobe Premiere Pro CS5 after the trial period, support for these codecs and presets will automatically be added via a simple update once you enter a valid serial number.