System Speed Booster Antivirus Report

RoSoftDownload.com Team has tested System Speed Booster against viruses, spyware, adware, trojan, backdoors and was found to be 100% clean of any form of malware.
Our editors will test this application periodically to assure that it remains clean.
Please feel free to choose any of the link mode below to appear on your site.

GRAPHIC LINK
175 x 120 GIF
100% Clean Award for System Speed Booster
TEXT LINK
UBB CODE

Antivirus Report

Checking:http://download.systemspeedbooster.com/SystemSpeedBooster/SystemSpeedBoosterSetup.exe
Engine version:7.0.4.9250
Total virus-finding records:4103600
File size:3.58 MB
File MD5:068c8dba713d16142a484bc2b1906c9f

http://download.systemspeedbooster.com/SystemSpeedBooster/SystemSpeedBoosterSetup.exe - archive NSIS
>http://download.systemspeedbooster.com/SystemSpeedBooster/SystemSpeedBoosterSetup.exe/script.bin - Ok
>http://download.systemspeedbooster.com/SystemSpeedBooster/SystemSpeedBoosterSetup.exe/_=9A=80\InstallOptions.dll - Ok
>http://download.systemspeedbooster.com/SystemSpeedBooster/SystemSpeedBoosterSetup.exe/_=9A=80\ioSpecial.ini - Ok
>http://download.systemspeedbooster.com/SystemSpeedBooster/SystemSpeedBoosterSetup.exe/_=9A=80\modern-wizard.bmp - Ok
>http://download.systemspeedbooster.com/SystemSpeedBooster/SystemSpeedBoosterSetup.exe/_=9A=80\modern-header.bmp - Ok
>http://download.systemspeedbooster.com/SystemSpeedBooster/SystemSpeedBoosterSetup.exe/AutoShutdown.exe packed by FLY-CODE
>>http://download.systemspeedbooster.com/SystemSpeedBooster/SystemSpeedBoosterSetup.exe/AutoShutdown.exe packed by FLY-CODE
>>>http://download.systemspeedbooster.com/SystemSpeedBooster/SystemSpeedBoosterSetup.exe/AutoShutdown.exe - Ok
>http://download.systemspeedbooster.com/SystemSpeedBooster/SystemSpeedBoosterSetup.exe/ClonedFileCleaner.exe packed by FLY-CODE
>>http://download.systemspeedbooster.com/SystemSpeedBooster/SystemSpeedBoosterSetup.exe/ClonedFileCleaner.exe packed by FLY-CODE
>>>http://download.systemspeedbooster.com/SystemSpeedBooster/SystemSpeedBoosterSetup.exe/ClonedFileCleaner.exe - Ok
>http://download.systemspeedbooster.com/SystemSpeedBooster/SystemSpeedBoosterSetup.exe/FilePulverizer.exe packed by FLY-CODE
>>http://download.systemspeedbooster.com/SystemSpeedBooster/SystemSpeedBoosterSetup.exe/FilePulverizer.exe packed by FLY-CODE
>>>http://download.systemspeedbooster.com/SystemSpeedBooster/SystemSpeedBoosterSetup.exe/FilePulverizer.exe - Ok
>http://download.systemspeedbooster.com/SystemSpeedBooster/SystemSpeedBoosterSetup.exe/StartupManager.exe packed by FLY-CODE
>>http://download.systemspeedbooster.com/SystemSpeedBooster/SystemSpeedBoosterSetup.exe/StartupManager.exe packed by FLY-CODE
>>>http://download.systemspeedbooster.com/SystemSpeedBooster/SystemSpeedBoosterSetup.exe/StartupManager.exe - Ok
>http://download.systemspeedbooster.com/SystemSpeedBooster/SystemSpeedBoosterSetup.exe/SweepHelper.exe - Ok
>http://download.systemspeedbooster.com/SystemSpeedBooster/SystemSpeedBoosterSetup.exe/SystemInformation.exe packed by FLY-CODE
>>http://download.systemspeedbooster.com/SystemSpeedBooster/SystemSpeedBoosterSetup.exe/SystemInformation.exe packed by FLY-CODE
>>>http://download.systemspeedbooster.com/SystemSpeedBooster/SystemSpeedBoosterSetup.exe/SystemInformation.exe - Ok
>http://download.systemspeedbooster.com/SystemSpeedBooster/SystemSpeedBoosterSetup.exe/SystemSpeedBooster.exe packed by FLY-CODE
>>http://download.systemspeedbooster.com/SystemSpeedBooster/SystemSpeedBoosterSetup.exe/SystemSpeedBooster.exe packed by FLY-CODE
>>>http://download.systemspeedbooster.com/SystemSpeedBooster/SystemSpeedBoosterSetup.exe/SystemSpeedBooster.exe - archive ZLIB
>>>>http://download.systemspeedbooster.com/SystemSpeedBooster/SystemSpeedBoosterSetup.exe/SystemSpeedBooster.exe/data001 - Ok
>>>http://download.systemspeedbooster.com/SystemSpeedBooster/SystemSpeedBoosterSetup.exe/SystemSpeedBooster.exe - Ok
>http://download.systemspeedbooster.com/SystemSpeedBooster/SystemSpeedBoosterSetup.exe/const.dat - Ok
>http://download.systemspeedbooster.com/SystemSpeedBooster/SystemSpeedBoosterSetup.exe/topic.db - Ok
>http://download.systemspeedbooster.com/SystemSpeedBooster/SystemSpeedBoosterSetup.exe/utilities.db - Ok
>http://download.systemspeedbooster.com/SystemSpeedBooster/SystemSpeedBoosterSetup.exe/English.lan - Ok
>http://download.systemspeedbooster.com/SystemSpeedBooster/SystemSpeedBoosterSetup.exe/16.png - Ok
>http://download.systemspeedbooster.com/SystemSpeedBooster/SystemSpeedBoosterSetup.exe/32.png - Ok
>http://download.systemspeedbooster.com/SystemSpeedBooster/SystemSpeedBoosterSetup.exe/btnpanel.dat - archive ZLIB
>>http://download.systemspeedbooster.com/SystemSpeedBooster/SystemSpeedBoosterSetup.exe/btnpanel.dat/data001 - Ok
>http://download.systemspeedbooster.com/SystemSpeedBooster/SystemSpeedBoosterSetup.exe/btnpanel.dat - Ok
>http://download.systemspeedbooster.com/SystemSpeedBooster/SystemSpeedBoosterSetup.exe/icon.ico - Ok
>http://download.systemspeedbooster.com/SystemSpeedBooster/SystemSpeedBoosterSetup.exe/info.html - archive JS-HTML
>>http://download.systemspeedbooster.com/SystemSpeedBooster/SystemSpeedBoosterSetup.exe/info.html/IFrame_1[1d] - Ok
>http://download.systemspeedbooster.com/SystemSpeedBooster/SystemSpeedBoosterSetup.exe/info.html - Ok
>http://download.systemspeedbooster.com/SystemSpeedBooster/SystemSpeedBoosterSetup.exe/trialnotify.mht - archive MAIL
>>http://download.systemspeedbooster.com/SystemSpeedBooster/SystemSpeedBoosterSetup.exe/trialnotify.mht/1.part - Ok
>>http://download.systemspeedbooster.com/SystemSpeedBooster/SystemSpeedBoosterSetup.exe/trialnotify.mht/5.part - archive JS-HTML
>>http://download.systemspeedbooster.com/SystemSpeedBooster/SystemSpeedBoosterSetup.exe/trialnotify.mht/5.part - Ok
>>http://download.systemspeedbooster.com/SystemSpeedBooster/SystemSpeedBoosterSetup.exe/trialnotify.mht/6.part - Ok
>>http://download.systemspeedbooster.com/SystemSpeedBooster/SystemSpeedBoosterSetup.exe/trialnotify.mht/7.part - Ok
>>http://download.systemspeedbooster.com/SystemSpeedBooster/SystemSpeedBoosterSetup.exe/trialnotify.mht/8.reexport - archive JS-HTML
>>http://download.systemspeedbooster.com/SystemSpeedBooster/SystemSpeedBoosterSetup.exe/trialnotify.mht/8.reexport - Ok
>http://download.systemspeedbooster.com/SystemSpeedBooster/SystemSpeedBoosterSetup.exe/trialnotify.mht - Ok
>http://download.systemspeedbooster.com/SystemSpeedBooster/SystemSpeedBoosterSetup.exe/about.png - Ok
>http://download.systemspeedbooster.com/SystemSpeedBooster/SystemSpeedBoosterSetup.exe/background.png - Ok
>http://download.systemspeedbooster.com/SystemSpeedBooster/SystemSpeedBoosterSetup.exe/default.skn - Ok
>http://download.systemspeedbooster.com/SystemSpeedBooster/SystemSpeedBoosterSetup.exe/_=9A=80\CheckInstall.exe packed by FLY-CODE
>>http://download.systemspeedbooster.com/SystemSpeedBooster/SystemSpeedBoosterSetup.exe/_=9A=80\CheckInstall.exe packed by FLY-CODE
>>>http://download.systemspeedbooster.com/SystemSpeedBooster/SystemSpeedBoosterSetup.exe/_=9A=80\CheckInstall.exe - Ok
http://download.systemspeedbooster.com/SystemSpeedBooster/SystemSpeedBoosterSetup.exe - Ok
Tested with dr.web Tested with Dr.Web Antivirus
Contact | Privacy Policy
Copyright © 2008 - 2018 - All rights reserved.  
RoSoftDownload.com logo